Friday, October 14, 2005

Bill Moyers on the Texas Observer

Bill Moyers was in Austin a few weeks back and gave a speech hosted by the Texas Observer. The speech was taped by someone with a radio show in Houston, and I stumbled on it when I was down there for a conference last week. It was so good that I spent half an hour eating my delicious bag of fried food and listening to the speech in my car in the motel parking lot instead of going in and watching baseball.

Anyway, I know that there are fans of the Texas Observer in this group and I assume that there are Bill Moyers fans so I tracked down the link to the show's archives. Moyers starts around the one hour mark with an intro by Molly Ivins. Enjoy.


http://kpftx.org/archives/kpftsignal/mp3/051006_190002pf.MP3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home